Customer Support Advocate - US
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoCustomer Success
vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set our people up for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company that allows you flexible hours to balance work & life. schedule for you. When it’s time to go on vacation, we have a time off policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion . We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What you will be doing:
- Learn our product inside and out to help our users in all of their issues
- Answer user inquiries on a variety of topics via email and chat. Questions range from billing inquiries and password resets to complicated bug reports and fixes
- Translate parts of the extension and app and help center from English into a second (or third!) language
- Onboard new customers
- Empathetically work with users to help resolve any frustrations and help them stay engaged with both vidIQ and YouTube in general
- Assist with any additional projects, as needed
Who you are
- You have 2 years’ of customer support experience. Live chat experience is a plus
- You speak and write in English AND Russian proficiently
- Amazing soft skills: you are kind, courteous and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- You are a customer advocate, passionate to resolve any issue they have, bring it to your leadership team and collaborate to solution
- You are willing to work weekend shifts