Customer Support Team Manager - Remote
vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
So Why Join Us?
vidIQ is transforming the creator analytics space. Our work at the forefront of this industry enables our team members to be a part of new and exciting projects. Our company has met the future of work head on with a fully remote, global team that allows you to have flexible hours to balance work & life. We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What you will do in this role?
As the Customer Support Team Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Customer Support Associates. Your role is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, as well as provide a first class experience for our customers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervising 10+ frontline customer support team members
- Executing on management and administrative tasks such as leading team meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, training, and development of employee performance
- Ensuring daily, monthly, and quarterly operational metrics are met
- Training new hires - work closely with new team members to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer chats and emails
- Supporting process improvement - improve overall department and organization efficiency and performance by identifying opportunities to enhance internal processes. Gather data related to customer contact and interactions and use this data to prepare reports and analyses of which processes are working and which can be improved
- Reviewing and resolving escalations and customer complaints
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating team members to support a positive work environment and great customer experience
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 3 years of people management experience in a fast paced customer support environment
- You have experience conducting live chat, email or social media customer support
- You are proactive with a strong ability to communicate cross functionally and inspire and motivate others
- You have strong problem solving skills and experience resolving customer and team member issues
- You have exceptional communication and team leadership skills
- You are fluent in written and verbal English