Email Marketing Specialist (100% remote)
RemoteUnited States, California, CaliforniaMarketing
vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by providing professional development opportunities like courses or conferences, that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head-on, with a fully remote team that allows you flexible hours to balance work & home life. When it’s time to go on vacation, we have a flexible time off policy to help you rest & recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by enjoying virtual team-building events, games, coffee chats and more!
We work hard to enable all creators to succeed. vidIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages all talent to succeed.
As vidIQ is growing so rapidly, we are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist, who would be capable of building and maintaining effective email marketing campaigns. This role is for someone who has experience in email copywriting, design, and basic development in tools such as Iterable. vidIQ is a data-driven company, and your role will be critical to building and maintaining our primary method of customer engagement. If you have a deep interest in YouTube, a fundamental understanding of the industry, the creators, and the community, and are excited to empower the next generation of creators - this is YOU.
What you will be doing:
· Create email marketing campaigns to promote vidIQ products and services as well as retain existing customers and reactivate inactive subscribers.
· Manage the performance of implemented campaigns, and identify opportunities for improvement
· Ideate and implement A/B tests to enhance existing email marketing campaigns
· Develop emails that have an effective copy that inspires users to purchase or upgrade the vidIQ product·
· Conceptualize new email formats and copy
· Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
· Manage the translation process for emails across multiple languages
What kinds of skills you need for the role:
· Understanding of YouTube and the creator ecosystem and have a passion for YouTube and content creation
· Familiarity with email marketing platforms, such as iterable, customer.io, SendGrid, or MailChimp
· You've run and comfortable managing large email campaigns. (up to 1M sends per day)
· A mid-level understanding of HTML, CSS, and conditional logic
· Experience with core email analytics, such as deliverability, open rate, and clickthrough rate
· Copywriting skills (primarily in English) to write emails that effectively communicate with our target audience of YouTube creators
· Strong communication skills – to propose, discuss, and deliberate on new campaign ideas
· Attention to detail - An eye for detail in execution, from campaign naming to proofreading
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
· (Preferred) Multilingual - In addition to English, business-level proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
· (Preferred) Experience with design – to build new campaign templates and update existing campaigns
· (Preferred) Experience in design tools, such as Figma and/or Illustrator.