vidIQ helps YouTube creators and brands generate more views and subscribers, while saving time. With over 1 Million active weekly users, we are the #1 Chrome Extension for YouTube creators, with clients including Red Bull, Buzzfeed, PBS, TMZ, BBC as well as hundreds of thousands of the largest YouTube creators in the world. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Scott Banister and Mark Cuban. vidIQ is profitable with a fully remote team over 20 employees and growing.
Role & Responsibilities
vidIQ is seeking a graphic designer whose primary responsibility is the concept creation, and production of a variety of on-brand, effective creative designs for our integrated marketing campaigns, industry events, website, blog, newsletter and social assets. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring excellence in all aspects of graphic design, and will work closely with the vidIQ marketing team to produce engaging, high-quality, attention-grabbing visual content for our target market.
- Superior skills in Creative Suite OSX including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and coordinate several responsibilities simultaneously, working with coworkers to maintain creative strategies, and meeting all deadlines required.
- Develop, design and produce graphic art that satisfies a creative brief
- Proven ability in infographic design and creation
- Handle miscellaneous marketing materials and in house design requests
- Clear understanding of brand philosophy and art direction
- Able to organize and present concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to take direction
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with teammates
- HTML and/or CSS knowledge a plus. Willingness to learn basic HTML knowledge, including a holistic understanding of how website pages work together/site structure as a whole
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Copywriting experience a bonus
- Solid experience with video editing software packages (e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
Motion graphic skills a plus
- Experience creating motion HTML5 display ads, social media image ads and regular display ads