Product Designer - 100% Global Remote
RemoteSpain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridProduct
vidIQ’s mission is foster the next generation of creators. Every day, vidIQ receives thousands of new signups from creators who are just getting started but don't really have a good idea of what they need to do next, and how to become successful. We are the primary destination for all those starry-eyed dreamers who want to become a content creator.
To realize our mission, we are creating a "creator coach" in your pocket. Imagine what a personal trainer does for you for workouts, or what a music teacher does for you for learning instruments; now extrapolate that to the creator economy.
- We’ll give RIGHT advice that’s grounded in data, so creators can confidently advance their ambitions and dreams
- We’ll give simple advice that’s actionable, so the creator feels like we’re helpful partners
- We’ll provide guardrails to help creators stay on track and not get distracted by irrelevant things (tags, translations, etc.)
- We’ll be a second opinion that helps creators improve consistently over time by pointing out room for improvement
- We’ll be a supportive friend that helps creators stay passionate and motivated so they can get to their final destination
Additionally, our company has met the future of work head on with a globally remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
- Lean in to all facets of product design including user and competitive research, user flows, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototypes
- Partner with product management, engineering, other designers, and leadership to ensure we’re elevating and innovating on the user experience
- Shape the vision of our "creator coach" experience from its very early foundation
- Constantly share best design and usability practices with the team
- Create simple solutions from complex problems
- You have designed mobile consumer apps for fast growing startups or large innovative companies
- You are an expert in Figma with an eye for beautiful visual design
- You have a portfolio of work which shows your passion for design and ability to solve complex problems
- You have experience as a content creator, and can sympathize with the problems and struggles creators face
- In a timezone with at least 5 hour overlap with Pacific Standard Time; Eastern Standard Time zone candidates preferred