United States, New York, Remote
vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What you will be doing
- Providing a high-quality candidate experience and ensure candidates are moving seamlessly and smoothly through the interview process
- Communicating with candidates by acting as the first point of contact, coordinating interviews, collecting feedback, keeping candidates warm by providing regular updates, and ensuring a high sense of urgency to close open positions
- Drafting job descriptions with the help of hiring managers and posting them in the appropriate channels and job boards
- Managing our ATS System
Who you are
- You have a minimum of two years of recruitment coordinator or related experience;
- Flexible; able to shift tasks and priorities and familiarize yourself with new technology
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Experienced with recruitment tools, technologies, and ATS platforms such as Recruitee preferred
- You have experience working in a fast-paced candidate-centric environment